Interested in working with us?
Chartered Developments are always keen to consider applications from high quality applicants.
Our primary recruitment is for Account Managers/Callers. Our team consists of over 30 high calibre individuals – the majority of whom are either university educated or have extensive business & sales experience.
In addition we occasionally recruit for Data Entry Clerks, Administrative Support and specific Marketing & Management positions.
How to apply
If you are interested in joining our team but there is no specific vacancy advertised, please feel free to email;
- A copy of your cv
- A brief covering letter outlining what type of position you would be interested in
to Janet Green email@example.com
Telephone Marketing – Lead Generation
Chartered Developments – Exeter, Devon
£20,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year depending on experience
Business Development & Lead Generation for B2B
- Chartered Developments are an industry leading provider of professional business development services for B2B, with an enviable track record. Our success is due to a commitment to certain core values.
- We help our professional services and technology clients to grow their business. We do this through high quality, specialist business development and lead generation. Services include; phone based lead generation and investor relations, prospect data; supply, verification and management, digital marketing, content creation and business development & telemarketing training
A proud history
Chartered Developments have come a long way since our days as a small regional accountancy firm in the 1990’s. We’re proud of our roots. With a wealth of core strengths and specialisms to support our clients, we are more proud of where we are today.
- Team of 25+,
- Our clients are; UK and Global professional service firms, sectors include : banking & finance, accountancy, law, investor relations, healthcare, insolvency, technology, corporate hospitality
- Proven telephone sales/ telephone marketing background is essential
- Experience within financial or professional services sector is desirable.
- Candidates should ideally be degree educated or have a strong business background, be highly IT literate with experience of using CRM systems and self- motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The role involves arranging meetings for our clients to meet business owners, MDs and senior decision makers.
If you are interested in joining our telemarketing team please send a CV and brief covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone suitable?
Please share this page with someone you think is suitable!