- To be clear, our experience for our clients is around high value B 2 B tech solutions. The people our clients want to engage with include MD, Sales/Marketing, Compliance, HR / Comp and Bens, Operations. And IT as a fall back to the main stakeholders.
- What has changed is the confidence and imperative of non IT decision makers to engage with solutions. The instant, and pre-covid ‘impossible’, leap to successful remote working has instilled confidence. The huge economic pressure to reduce costs, improve efficiencies has created an imperative to get things done. So, decision makers are still the same, however the non IT stakeholders seem to have a far greater confidence and authority.
- Hence, since May 2020 lead generation for our Tech client base has been very good indeed.
Spotlight on a programme
An Employee Engagement Platform
- Create and maintain a database of prospective companies and their key people.
- Engage with prospects through phone and bespoke email.
- Set up Webex meetings.
- Importantly report monthly on the effectiveness of their messaging and prospect engagement.
Testimonial and accreditations
"A mainstay and essential partner in our growthDiligent: Global Board Portal Software
into the UK and beyond"
Accredited for 5 years.
FSQS: Technology firms may not know FSQS by Hellios. It is a very high standard for Risk Management and Compliance used by the Financial Services sector; Banks, Building Societies and Investment Managers. For Technology Firms it means that our data compliance, security and processes are up to the standard you should expect from an outsourced supplier.
What does our team say?
Andrew Connolly: Andy joined Chartdev from an IT services lead generation company.
“IT lead gen is what I do. Of course, I need to understand about the Platforms and jargon. However, engaging with people, understanding their issues and priorities is what our clients want. We tee up the meetings based on need, issue, or ambition and our clients qualifying criteria”
Chris Hancock: “One of my current clients is a Salesforce integrator / partner. This is such a fun campaign as Covid has accentuated many CRM based inefficiencies within their target sector; financial services.
My conversations aren’t really about Salesforce but more about growth, areas of inefficiency, reporting, access to information, client satisfaction and more.”
Anita Turner MD: “Before joining Chartdev, I was an auditor with PKF, I know what it’s like to balance client work and business development. So, I have built a team that not only represent our clients well, but importantly won’t waste their time.”