An industry leading end-to-end consultancy that specialises in operations transformation.
Chartered Developments were given the task of establishing contact and building rapport with prospects that held the position of Director and/or Head of:
- Supply Chain
within organisations that have a minimum annual turnover of $1bn and operate in either Europe and/or Singapore within the following sectors:
- Proactively nurture prospects through to fully qualified meetings, including the management of
consultant diaries in order to directly book appointments;
- Identify and capture the details of key decision makers and influencers;
- Increase awareness of brand proposition through informed conversation and follow-up literature via email and post;
- Gather intelligence on current arrangements, including review dates and any future plans prospects may have;
- Create a pipeline of prospects who have agreed to future contact in order to arrange a meeting later in the year;
- Ensure any follow-up activity is completed in a timely manner;
- Provide timely reports that contain a high-level analysis of the outcome of each call;
- Store intelligence gathered in a database which remains the property of, our client at all times.
The following is a summary of our results to date:
- 70 appointments have been made
- One in four conversations with a decision maker resulted in a fully qualified meeting
- In more than half of all calls consent was provided for future contact
- In three out of four calls prospects agreed to either a meeting or future contact
For over 20 years Chartered Developments have been the driving force behind the lead generation campaigns of some of the UK’s most successful companies, including members of the top 100 law firms, accountancy practices and FTSE companies.
Today, we are a trusted name in the fields of data sourcing and optimisation, telemarketing, digital marketing and business development training.
An essential part of every successful campaign is a strategy for continuously measuring and optimising performance. To achieve this, effective communication is key. We regularly meet with our client’s team to conduct call recording appraisals and in-depth campaign reviews.