A large regional accountancy practice with over 25 partners and an established specialism in charities and social enterprises.
To introduce the client to charities and social enterprises with an agreed minimum annual turnover in a new geographical area.
- Obtain a database containing contact details of key decision makers within target organisations;
- Establish contact and build rapport with each prospect in order to identify their review procedures and any relevant dates;
- Proactively nurture prospects that met the qualification criteria in order to arrange a meeting with the client;
- Receive consent from prospects for future contact by email
- Increase awareness of brand proposition through informed conversations and follow-up literature via email and post;
- Create a pipeline of prospects who have agreed to future contact in order to arrange a meeting later in the year;
- Ensure any follow-up activity is completed in a timely manner;
- Provide regular reports that contain a high-level analysis of the outcome of each call;
- Input intelligence gathered into a database which is the property of the client
- The client has an up-to-date database of prospects including intelligence on their review procedures and all relevant dates
- 47 qualified meetings were secured within the first 12 months of the campaign, the outcome of which has been a good level of signings including a large and well known national charity.
For over 20 years Chartered Developments have been the driving force behind the lead generation campaigns of some of the UK’s most successful companies, including members of the top 100 law firms, accountancy practices and FTSE companies.
Today, we are a trusted name in the fields of data sourcing and optimisation, telemarketing, digital marketing and business development training.
An essential part of every successful campaign is a strategy for continuously measuring and optimising performance. To achieve this, effective communication is key. We regularly meet with our client’s team to conduct call recording appraisals and in-depth campaign reviews.